FLOWERY BRANCH — The Atlanta Falcons (10-5) are set to host the New Orleans Saints (7-8) at 4:25 p.m. on Sunday in the last regular-season game in the history of the Georgia Dome.
Here are five things to know about the Falcons, the 2016 NFC South Champions, on Monday:
1. Time change. The Falcons game against the New Orleans Saints has been moved to 4:25 p.m. on Sunday, the NFL announced on Christmas.
2. Coach Quinn to speak. Falcons coach Dan Quinn will address the media at 2:30 p.m. today.
3. Path to the Bye. The Falcons methodically dispatched of the Panthers Saturday afternoon. It got better for the Falcons when the Bucs lost to the Saints, making the Falcons NFC South champions. Then it turned into a perfect day for the Falcons when the Cardinals beat the Seahawks after Arizona had blown a 13-point point lead within the final four minutes.
4. TD passes everywhere. Falcons tight end D.J. Tialavea became the 13th Falcons player to catch a TD this season from quarterback Matt Ryan, the most in NFL history according to the Elias Sports Bureau.
5. The 500 point club. In the 33-16 victory over the Panthers, the Falcons became the 20th team in NFL history to score 500 points in one season. The Falcons have scored 502 points on the season.
GAME 15: Falcons 33, Panthers 16
GAME 14: Falcons 41, 49ers 13
GAME 13: Falcons 42, Rams 14
GAME 12: Chiefs 29, Falcons 28
GAME 11: Falcons 38, Cardinals 19
GAME 10: Eagles 24, Falcons 15
GAME SEVEN: Chargers 33, Falcons 30 in OT
GAME SIX: Seahawks 26, Falcons 24
GAME FIVE: Falcons 23, Broncos 16
GAME FOUR: Falcons 48, Panthers 33
GAME THREE: Falcons 45, Saints 32
GAME TWO: Falcons 35, Raiders 28
GAME ONE: Buccaneers 31, Falcons 24